We all know that blogging can be a great way to improve your search engine optimisation (SEO) as well as providing great content to feed to your social media engagement campaigns, but who really has the time? Blogging and social media are hugely time consuming exercises so should not be taken on lightly.
We frequently see companies who have started blogging, but find that they just don't have the time. Or they've discovered that they can't think of things to write about. And others don't even start because they know they're terrible at writing.
Well now OpenGlobal E-commerce can solve all of these problems with our new blog writing service. We can develop ideas for content and articles and turn them into fully prepared blog articles to simply publish and push to your social media campaigns.
The cost of joining an affiliate network is usually very high, and almost all of them now have a monthly fee too, which makes it look quite unattractive if you're new to affiliate marketing.
Alternatively adding an affiliate campaign plugin to your website is usually cheap and easy.
So what do you actually get for your money when using an affiliate network? And is it worth it?
It's not a nice start to the year when a well known High Street chain goes bust and more than a thousand people lose their jobs with only a few hours notice.
There are clearly many reasons for Jessops' downfall, but e-commerce has played a key part.
Or rather, a poor e-commerce strategy has played a key part.
There are literally hundreds of cashback websites and reward scheme websites around today. The principle is quite simple; just like a supermarket reward card scheme, like Nectar, when you spend with the partner websites, you get rewards, or cashback.
So, as an online retailer, how do you partner with these cashback sites?
In the early days of e-commerce, the only way to sell your products or services directly through your website was to spend tens of thousands of pounds employing a programmer to develop it from scratch. Thankfully, those days are over and there is a plethora of off-the-shelf e-commerce software packages. You can now get a website for free and start selling online for next to nothing.
But do these free/almost free offers really work?
- New LinkedIn group for e-commerce in Gloucestershire
- Why we don't do "just hosting"
- Get your free advertising on Google Shopping while you still can
- VirtueMart Developers, Gloucestershire
- Gloucestershire Joomla Development
- Cookie Law Tool
- Free Seminar: E-Commerce Setup and Marketing
- PayPal is not a merchant account
- How to get better rankings in Google Base/Marketplace/Merchants/Shopping/Froogle
- OpenGlobal Article Image as Module
- If web designers designed cars
- Free Seminar: Web Marketing and SEO
- Privacy Warning: LinkedIn is giving your email address to people you do not know
- Free Seminar: Using Social Media and Marketing for business
- How to comply with the new cookie laws (EU Privacy and Communications Directive))
- Cookie Law Tool - Advanced Usage
- Microsoft silently updates Internet Explorer
- Save thousands by adding an e-commerce shop to your existing website
- New SEO training service
- 6 essential tips for writing the perfect newsletter
- Web design is like architecture, but web designers are not like architects
- Ciao, Bing's alternative to Google Base/Products
- Don't pay to advertise on the internet
- How to get your site listed on voucher code websites
- Free Seminar: Dominate the Search Engines
- Don't use CC to send a newsletter
- Mobile websites
- Free Seminar: From Social NOTworking to Social NETworking
- Use Facebook Business Pages, not Business Profiles
- Publish your Google Base feed to TheFind
- The difference between SEO and Google AdWords
- Are the new laws regarding cookies anything to worry about?
- Advertising laws will apply to the internet from March 1st 2011
- Microsoft have released Internet Explorer 9
- Free Seminar: Explosive Website Promotion
- Oh dear, the police got robbed!
- Founder of Facebook gets hacked
- OpenGlobal Disable Checkout for Joomla
- Free OpenGlobal Ovi / Nokia App
- Get your products on Google Base