The "cookie law" is now in force. If your website uses any of the following tools, you will now need to have a consent form on every page of your website:
- Google Analytics
- Google +1 button
- FaceBook Like button
- Twitter Follow button
- LinkedIn Follow button
- YouTube videos
- Or if you use any major CMS, or ASP/.NET
The next in OpenGlobal and Viso Marketing's series of seminars will help you understand the mysteries of e-commerce and trading online.
These seminars are unique in that they cover both the technical and marketing aspects, to give you a fully rounded approach to web marketing.
If you have an e-commerce website, getting your products (or services) onto Google Base/Google Marketplace/Froogle (or whatever they've decided to call it when you read this) is essential.
Usually this is just a case of signing up and submitting the "product feed" which is automatically created by your e-commerce software.
The next problem is how to get good rankings for your products, which isn't as easy as it first seems.
When setting up an e-commerce website, a lot of people choose PayPal as their payment provider. It's a easy way to accept credit cards and for low levels of sales, it can be more cost effective than a full merchant account.
But here is another consideration. PayPal is NOT a merchant account. What does this mean?
- If web designers designed cars
- Free Seminar: Web Marketing and SEO
- Privacy Warning: LinkedIn is giving your email address to people you do not know
- Free Seminar: Using Social Media and Marketing for business
- How to comply with the new cookie laws (EU Privacy and Communications Directive))
- Cookie Law Tool - Advanced Usage
- Microsoft silently updates Internet Explorer
- Save thousands by adding an e-commerce shop to your existing website
- New SEO training service
- 6 essential tips for writing the perfect newsletter
- Web design is like architecture, but web designers are not like architects
- Ciao, Bing's alternative to Google Base/Products
- Don't pay to advertise on the internet
- How to get your site listed on voucher code websites
- Free Seminar: Dominate the Search Engines
- Don't use CC to send a newsletter
- Mobile websites
- Free Seminar: From Social NOTworking to Social NETworking
- Use Facebook Business Pages, not Business Profiles
- Publish your Google Base feed to TheFind
- The difference between SEO and Google AdWords
- Are the new laws regarding cookies anything to worry about?
- Advertising laws will apply to the internet from March 1st 2011
- Microsoft have released Internet Explorer 9
- Free Seminar: Explosive Website Promotion
- Oh dear, the police got robbed!
- Founder of Facebook gets hacked
- OpenGlobal Disable Checkout for Joomla
- Free OpenGlobal Ovi / Nokia App
- Get your products on Google Base
- Online sales reach 10.5% of UK retail sales total
- Should you get a .co domain name?
- A brief introduction to affiliate schemes
- How does Google Instant Preview change SEO?
- Integrate Actinic with WebGains
- Brand Bidding on Google AdWords
- How to increase your inbound links
- On and Off Page SEO
- Does Google Instant mean the end of SEO?
- Social Networking tips