If you are looking for VirtueMart developers in the UK, then you have found the right company. OpenGlobal are not only VirtueMart developers, we are the only active VirtueMart core developers on the VirtueMart 2 project itself in the UK.
With our in-depth knowledge of the internal workings of the VirtueMart e-commerce platform, you are assured the best possible integration of your requirements. With our privileged position within the VirtueMart developer community, we can ensure that any development work takes planned future changes into consideration to ensure that future upgrades do not break your system.
If you're looking for more than just a web design, if you need some bespoke functionality programmed for your website, OpenGlobal are Gloucestershire's premier joomla developers.
The next in OpenGlobal and Viso Marketing's series of seminars will help you understand the mysteries of e-commerce and trading online.
These seminars are unique in that they cover both the technical and marketing aspects, to give you a fully rounded approach to web marketing.
The "cookie law" is now in force. If your website uses any of the following tools, you will now need to have a consent form on every page of your website:
- Google Analytics
- Google +1 button
- FaceBook Like button
- Twitter Follow button
- LinkedIn Follow button
- YouTube videos
- Or if you use any major CMS, or ASP/.NET
When setting up an e-commerce website, a lot of people choose PayPal as their payment provider. It's a easy way to accept credit cards and for low levels of sales, it can be more cost effective than a full merchant account.
But here is another consideration. PayPal is NOT a merchant account. What does this mean?
- How to get better rankings in Google Base/Marketplace/Merchants/Shopping/Froogle
- OpenGlobal Article Image as Module
- If web designers designed cars
- Free Seminar: Web Marketing and SEO
- Privacy Warning: LinkedIn is giving your email address to people you do not know
- Free Seminar: Using Social Media and Marketing for business
- How to comply with the new cookie laws (EU Privacy and Communications Directive))
- Cookie Law Tool - Advanced Usage
- Microsoft silently updates Internet Explorer
- Save thousands by adding an e-commerce shop to your existing website
- New SEO training service
- 6 essential tips for writing the perfect newsletter
- Web design is like architecture, but web designers are not like architects
- Ciao, Bing's alternative to Google Base/Products
- Don't pay to advertise on the internet
- How to get your site listed on voucher code websites
- Free Seminar: Dominate the Search Engines
- Don't use CC to send a newsletter
- Mobile websites
- Free Seminar: From Social NOTworking to Social NETworking
- Use Facebook Business Pages, not Business Profiles
- Publish your Google Base feed to TheFind
- The difference between SEO and Google AdWords
- Are the new laws regarding cookies anything to worry about?
- Advertising laws will apply to the internet from March 1st 2011
- Microsoft have released Internet Explorer 9
- Free Seminar: Explosive Website Promotion
- Oh dear, the police got robbed!
- Founder of Facebook gets hacked
- OpenGlobal Disable Checkout for Joomla
- Free OpenGlobal Ovi / Nokia App
- Get your products on Google Base
- Online sales reach 10.5% of UK retail sales total
- Should you get a .co domain name?
- A brief introduction to affiliate schemes
- How does Google Instant Preview change SEO?
- Integrate Actinic with WebGains
- Brand Bidding on Google AdWords
- How to increase your inbound links
- On and Off Page SEO