OpenGlobal and Viso Marketing have teamed up to develop a series of three free seminars to help you capitalise on the Internet to promote your business.
These seminars are unique in that they cover both the technical and marketing aspects of three key topics, to give you a fully rounded approach to web marketing.
There has been a lot of discussion and confusion regarding the new cookie laws lately. There's confusion about what cookies are, which ones are covered by the new laws and what you actually need to do to make sure that your website is compliant.
The short answer is that nobody knows. However, after several months of trawling through the official guidance and discussing the various implications, OpenGlobal has developed a small widget that you can place on your website which may make your website compliant.
If you are using Google Analytics (or other visitor analysis package) or any type of CMS, the law requires you to implement a solution.
Microsoft has announced that in January it will be automatically (and silently) updating users' versions of Internet Explorer. This is fantastic news for the internet, and the world as a whole.
All users whose computers have Automatic Updates activated on Windows will benefit from this upgrade.
Our cookie law tool can help to make your website comply with the new cookie legislation (EU Privacy and Communications Directive). However, if you are technically minded, you may prefer to use some of the advanced settings available.
Creating a new e-commerce website is an expensive business, potentially costing thousands of pounds. So, OpenGlobal have developed a method to reduce those costs considerably.
A large proportion of the cost of creating an e-commerce website is the overall design. But your current website has already been designed, so why waste money redesigning it?
- New SEO training service
- 6 essential tips for writing the perfect newsletter
- Web design is like architecture, but web designers are not like architects
- Ciao, Bing's alternative to Google Base/Products
- Don't pay to advertise on the internet
- Free Seminar: Selling on the Internet
- How to get your site listed on voucher code websites
- Free Seminar: Dominate the Search Engines
- Don't use CC to send a newsletter
- Mobile websites
- Free Seminar: From Social NOTworking to Social NETworking
- Use Facebook Business Pages, not Business Profiles
- Publish your Google Base feed to TheFind
- The difference between SEO and Google AdWords
- Are the new laws regarding cookies anything to worry about?
- Advertising laws will apply to the internet from March 1st 2011
- Microsoft have released Internet Explorer 9
- Free Seminar: Explosive Website Promotion
- Oh dear, the police got robbed!
- Founder of Facebook gets hacked
- OpenGlobal Disable Checkout for Joomla
- Free OpenGlobal Ovi / Nokia App
- Get your products on Google Base
- Online sales reach 10.5% of UK retail sales total
- Should you get a .co domain name?
- A brief introduction to affiliate schemes
- How does Google Instant Preview change SEO?
- Integrate Actinic with WebGains
- Brand Bidding on Google AdWords
- How to increase your inbound links
- On and Off Page SEO
- Does Google Instant mean the end of SEO?
- Social Networking tips
- There's no magic bullet
- Google Analytics Page Overlay
- Social Networking Basics
- Real time search
- Visitor Analysis and Google Analytics
- Search feature for usability
- Google PageRank